Friday 1 April 2011

One of those days

You know those days where every task seems ginormous, and you just want to stay at home in your pj's?

Well today was one of those days. And I don't know why I was so exhausted today - cause the weather was finally nice for a change!

It can sometimes be a little noisy in busy engineering building...those engineering students have a lot of school spirit

So I decided to go to my favorite quite study area. I very rarely go to the library...because you can't eat in the library!

Lots of comfy chairs to choose from, and when I get tired I can look up at the pretty ceiling!
It's too bad the picture of my snack looked pretty depressing, and it's a good thing it hadn't been long since lunch!
So now it is the end of one of those really long days - yet I still have so much to do. Yikes! Don't you hate when things start piling up!

I guess I can sit down at home, enjoy an overflowing bowl of fruit, and crackers...and TRY and get a few problem sets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment