Tuesday 5 April 2011

Apple Love (not the computer...The Fruit!)

Good morning everyone - I hope you all had as much fun with your breakfast as I did with mine!

I picked up a bag of Millit Cereal and was excited to see what I could come up with for breakfast today, after yesterday's burnt toast.
It turned out to be not very original but still tasty none the less. 
 What's inside?
-1 cup of puffed millit
-1 tbsp of Progressive Chocolate flavored Protein Powder
-Unsweetened Almond Breeze
-Strawberries and frozen cranberries
-Stevia
-My fat free protein PB and some real PB for fuel

And don't you just love when you find the large apples at the supermarket? This massive one made my morning
I absolutely love apples - and all the different types they come in! If you ever want a great source listing a bunch of apple sites check out Orange Pippin

I am an Apple fan when it comes to my electronics to - my Macbook is so reliant. 

It's a 'Sonya' apple and ia a great sweet crunchy apple. I will definitely be buying more Sonya apples the next time I see them at the store.

Does any one have any favorite apple types?

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh, I love Sonya apples!! No one that I've told about them has ever seen them before... I love that you have them by you :)

    ReplyDelete