Friday 8 April 2011

Busy exam time = (Messy Desk) + 2(Yummy Study Snack)

Do you remember those hemp hearts I told you about earlier?

Well they turned out to find a new favorite home in my breakfast bowl with my Winnie the Pooh spoon!
 millet puffs, almond milk, protein powder, cranberries, strawberries

Then the usual on the side plate: an apple and 1/2 grapefruit!

Can you tell exams are coming up? Look at that messy desk!

It never looks like that - I'm actually a surprisingly organized person. And my office is my favorite place to organize

And yes - that is a study snack you see on the middle of my desk. What is it you ask?

Like yesterday - I JUST COULDN"T MAKE UP MY MIND. But this time instead of being indecisive about toppings - I couldn't decide on the base
So I decided to go with a ryvita crackers (crunch) and bread (moist). Both with WF peanut spread, cottage cheese, and cinnamon

The other day I made a delicious dinner and I thought I would share:
Ginger Garlic Tofu with dried cilantro sprinkled on top with bok choy, and carrots. 

Yum Yum Yum...but all that garlic really left me craving a piece of gum. SO I HAD MY FIRST PIECE OF GUM IN 30 DAYS.

You see I've been a bit addicted to gum, and 'a bit' may be an understatement.
No joke, I was going through about 2 packs a day! I decided it was a getting excessive and perhaps promoting bloating - so I quit COLD TURKEY.

But last night I had my first piece again! In order to not become re addicted to gum - I'm only allowing my self one piece a day. We we'll see how this goes

What flavor did I go for?
Extra Dessert Delights - Mint chocolate chip flavor! I can't find it in Canada anywhere - so this was is a special USA gum. Can't wait until I can buy more when I drive down to florida in 8 DAYS

Is anyone else an excessive gum chewer? Do you find it can sometimes give you bad symptoms like bloating?

2 comments:

  1. oooh fellow Canadian in the blogging world. We can find fun food here together, although i am very curious what this 'trader joe' business all the US peeps talk about. p.s i saw that gum in the real canadian superstore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about this 'trader joe' business! It's great to find another Canadian blogger!

    ReplyDelete