Sunday 10 April 2011

Nike+sportband?? Should I get one?

First of all: NEVER TRUST the weather forecast. I left to walk to my local Running Room store without an umbrella - and got SOAKED!

I love going to the sports stores to just browse- but today I had a specific goal:

TO FIND THE BEST RUN TRACKER/WATCH

And I think I found the perfect one: The Nike+sportband
It comes with the sensor and the watch. You put the sensor in the running shoe (nike running shoe) and wear the watch (duh).

Then when you get home you plug it into your computer - and your run information is loaded!

Over the winter I have just been estimating laps since I've been running inside - but now that the weather is getting a bit nicer, I'm hoping to be able to get outdoors. Because really those hour long runs around get a bit boring.

So since I am HOPING to run my first half marathon mid-May I'm thinking that this run tracking device is essential to training.

I would love to hear any advice on training for my first half!!! Have you ever heard of the Nike+sportband?

No comments:

Post a Comment