Thursday 7 April 2011

For when you just can't decide

Just over three weeks until the royal wedding. I love all the little news segments that are popping up on local stations. The other day my favorite breakfast television show pointed out all the crazy memorabilia that can be bought. Take a look at this book: Knit your own Royal Wedding!

You know those times when you just can't decide between two options? Well I couldn't decide between savoury vs. sweet so I decided on both:

Savoury toppings: cottage cheese, salsa, fresh dill

Sweet Toppings: thin spread of PB, cottage cheese, nutmeg

Today's class schedule is kind of strange in the sense that I end up having two lunches. I have my first lunch at noon between lunches, which consists of things that will tie me over (like nuts, yogurt, apple) but don't take up too much room in my bag.

When I get home I have my second lunch around 3:30pm. Which contains a little something to tie me over until dinner (cottage cheese/crackers), and I'll my fresh veggies I've been craving all day.
That will hold me over until dinner because I generally eat dinner earlier then most (5:30pm) - Since I'm very efficient at school work in the evenings (if I do say so myself)

Do you ever find your meal schedule a little out of sorts? Do you think there really is a 'normal meal' schedule, or that everyone eats at different times?

2 comments:

  1. there's a normal, for me, eating schedule but it probably wouldn't match everyone else's. I'm a breakfast snack lunch snack dinner snack kind of person. If that makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally makes sense. I feel like that would be my preferred eating schedule, most the time weird lecture times mess that up though

    ReplyDelete