Monday 4 April 2011

Weekend Recap and Yogurt flavors

When I said on my last post "It was just one of those days" it turns out what I really meant was "it's just one of those weeks".

I won't bore you with the details but:

Weekend Recap:
So weekends can get pretty busy as I work on Saturdays, and have church on Sundays. Which explains the  no weekend post.

It was pretty uneventful to say the least:
Saturday was a long day at work - followed by a beautiful quite pajama party BY MYSELF - oh wait Holly was there - but she was a quite sleepy dog.
She didn't get off the couch all night!

Sunday consisted of a great morning church service - followed by a productive afternoon of catching up with school problem sets and lab reports!

But now it is Monday and I burnt my toast this morning - Since I like my toast to be Re-toasted!
I put the toast on the toaster as pictured above, and pull down the lever - and it warms up the toast and makes it super crispy on the bottom! But sometimes - it gets burnt :(

It's official - ONLY one more week of classes!

Then there are still exams...but I'm going to be going on a road trip to Florida in between my exams! So I'll be studying in the sun :) AND I'll be able to try all the USA food brands I keep reading about on my favorite blogs!

I'm curious to see the selection of yogurt flavors in grocery stores in the states. In the past I have always found them to be so different then the Canadian ones!

My Favorite Yogurt brand is Yoplait Source. They have so many flavors, but my favorite are:
  • Lemon Meringue Parfait
  • Cherry Delight
  • Creme Caramel
  • Cafe latte
  • Melon Trio 
What are your favorite yogurt flavors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment