Wednesday 6 April 2011

Microwaving Tupperware - OOPS

Cilantro is one of my favorite flavors, and apparently today was a big cilantro day because I used it in my lunch sandwich and my dinner pasta dish.

You know those times when you get really excited about what your making and then you step back and realize what a mess you have made?

Well my sandwich making turned out to be one of those times

I can never decide if I want my bread to be toasted or soft. So I almost always end up having one soft and one toasted!

Your top teeth get to bite into something soft and moist, and your bottom teeth get to bite into something crunchy! It's a win-win situation.

I found a perfect new study spot on campus. Nice and quiet, there was actually no one there! It was like my own personal living room.

I will have to remember this spot for next year, as there was even a microwave. This is where I enjoyed my shrimp-cilantro-shrataki noodle stir-fry.

I took these pictures when it was freshly cooked in the morning - but as it was a long day, by the  time I got to eat it was in a boring old plastic container.

I really wanted to have it warmed up a bit in the microwave...so I did. I know microwaving plastic containers is a big NO NO.. but will one time actually hurt? I hope not :)

Have you ever used the microwave on food in a plastic container?

No comments:

Post a Comment