Wednesday 23 March 2011

100% Protein "Peanut Butter"

I think I must have been really tired last night - because when I woke up this morning and saw the snow I figured I must have slept right through to December 23rd 2011!



We all have guilty pleasures or habits that are bad for you. I confess, mine is Walden Farms Calorie Free Peanut Spread:

















You will see from the ingredients that this is a completely processed 'junk food...

BUT

I found a way to give it some great nutritional value...

ADD PROTEIN POWDER

You can experiment with ratios, and protein powder flavours. Try cocoa though, it's great!

It goes great on Ryvita Whole Grain Snackbread... especially with bananas!






These snackbread (or crackerbread depending on what country you are in) are great, because they are so versatile! You can have it with cheese or jam or brushetta or really anything you can come up with!

Does anyone have any favorite cracker toppings or spreads?

No comments:

Post a Comment