Tuesday 29 March 2011

"You can do it, and you know it" Thanks Halls

Rise and Shine! I woke up feeling almost 100% better. I have a strict "getting a cold" regime which always seems to keep everything at bay:

-Lots if liquids
-A bit of exercise. Enough to work up a sweat though
-Cold FX or a name name version
-Halls Vitamin C and cough Drops
-2 hours of feeling bad for yourself. Since the first step to getting better is admitting that you actually are fighting a cold

So I spent two hours last night feeling bad for myself, sucking on Halls cough drops, and drinking Throat Formula Tea.

The 'Pep talk in ever drop' on the Halls vitamin C drops were really encouraging! They helped me get through last evening.
Yes- the wrapper really does day "Let's hear your battle cry" and "You can do it, and you know it"

I sent myself to bed early and woke up half an hour later then usual (Usually I'm up around 7:20am).

After a warm cup of coffee (okay fine... a couple warm cups of coffee) out of my favorite mug, and a filling breakfast, I am ready to start my day.

The countdown begins only 31 days until the Royal Wedding! I missed the TLC Royal wedding special on the weekend :( But that's alright, I'll be done exams on April 28th, so I will be able to follow the wedding all day on the 29th!

What are your tricks and tips to overcoming a cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment