Monday 28 March 2011

Getting a Cold :(

I woke up this morning feeling pretty crumby...with a sore throat and foggy headache. Yup, definitely a cold coming on. I have an immune system of rock (knock on wood), so hopefully this cold won't stick around long.

In order to clear my sinuses a bit- I decided to make up a really spicy tomato soup. Here's how it turned out:
Spicy Spring Soup
-Fresh Ginger chopped
-Garlic Clove
-Ground Pepper
-Chile Pepper Flakes
-Can of diced tomatoes
-Shredded Cabbage, Broccoli Slaw, celery
So it turned out REALLY spicy. I wish I had cottage cheese to top it with, but sour cream will do:

By the end of it, my mouth was on fire, but my sinuses were clear. It was nice on this 'spring' day...but the good news is according to the 14 day trend, we are in store for a 'warm up'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment